Life of Interspersion

02 July 2006

Lotus Festival

01.July.06


Pure, fragrant and pretty flowers – LOTUS are always attracted me to see. Yes, it’s an annually Lotus Festival in here. In such a hot weather (34 C. degrees) plus almost sweating while I am staying in my home (sigh). Because I live in the 4th floor of a flat and the balcony is just at the top part. Thus, I decided to go out for a walk and took a short bus trip to Taipa Island. When the bus was passing
through the Bridge, I saw a lovely sky with piles of white clouds such as those large pieces of cottons.



Well. What if I’ve a pair of wings that could fly over there, it sounds fairy ^_^.


After 30 minutes, I arrived at the Taipa Garden. All of those blooming lotus were waiting for me to capture their beauties.

(Lotus Pond) A tiny egret is standing inside that house, can you see that?






(White vs Pink)

8 Comments:

Blogger HappySurfer said...

Great!

Pink Panther, welcome to the world of blogging. Let me have the honour of leaving the first comment. A nice first post. Love the flowers.

12:18 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy:

Thank Q..........
Be honest,I have to learn more from you in the future.

8:02 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

Wow! You did it. Congratulations on starting a blog.

And your lotus pics. A beautiful start.

I'll be back.

4:45 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PandaB:
Without your encouragement, how
could I get started this Blog. ;-)

Do welcome back at anytime!

10:01 PM
Blogger Robin CHAN said...

Finally, this looks good..

I like lotus..

Well done.. Madam..

2:03 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

Although I realize I'm taking a risk with this...

I'm glad to see that you've finally made your own blog page! Welcome to blogland!

12:10 AM
Blogger Selba said...

Welcome in the blog world, Pink Panther... I can see you already have readers :)

Ah.. everyone is in here... MM, Robin, Happysurfer, Pandabonium :)

6:14 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of yours welcome greetings, my dear friends.

11:04 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home