Life of Interspersion

19 July 2006

BOOKMARK

Bookmark”? Am I going to talk about web-based bookmark repository? No, of course not!

Bookmarks are the favorite collection of PinkPanther since she was in Grade 3 until now. A series of book marks collection are not just gave me deeply footprints in my various stages of life, also to apprehend some truth of human’s life from it’s nice wording or poem.



Especially this: (A gift from my Dad. I stick it on my desk as a motto).


"Don’t Quit”

** When Things Go Wrong as
They sometimes will, when
The road you’re trudging seems all up hill.
When the Funds are low and
The Debts are high and
You want to smile but
You have to sigh.
When care is pressing,
You down a bit,
Rest if you must, but DON’T QUIT.

**Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us,
Sometimes learns, and
Many a failure turns about.
When he might have won,
Had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up.
Though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

**Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and
You never can tell
How close you are,
It may be near when
It seems so far;
So stick to the fight when
You are hardest hit,
It’s when things seem worst that
You must NOT QUIT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pandabonium said...

Good advice. I would only add that though you shouldn't quit, you might change what you are doing. If what you are doing isn't working, try another way.

3:32 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PandaB:

Absolutely agree! "Variety is the spice of life."

5:20 PM
Blogger Selba said...

Nice booksmarks...

Don't quit!!! What a good advice! I should implement it in my life :)

12:36 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home