Life of Interspersion

30 July 2006

A special Vase


I put something different in the sitting room on today as to create a happy mood on weekend, so I did a simple flower arrangement. Though I am not an Expert to handle it, it looks great after I did some trimming and arrangement.

There are a few vases are stored in my house. This one should be my most favorite one which was bought from Beijing in 1998 when I studied Mandarin there. It looks very artistic.

(My fond of Vase with Duhuang fresco)

You might notice the carving picture on it that is the very famous Duhuang fresco in China. Duhuang located in the Gobi dessert, it features many beautiful wall fresco paintings and more than 3,000 sculptures dating from the fourth to the fourteenth century. Such a historical country, I must go to a visit in the future!

14 Comments:

Blogger Pandabonium said...

Beautiful vase, PP. You did a fine job with the flowers. Don't know if I'll ever find the spare funds to visit China. So much history, so much to see.

1:30 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PandaB:
I bet you have spare funds, eh?
If you wanna/wish to come to visit, sure you could make it. Choice is in yours, isn't it?


word verification: lukfmpc - look forward to PandaB come to Macau and P.R.C. for a visit!

5:10 PM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

I like the vase - it's very artistic. Nice flower arrangement. Sure brightens up the room.

2:43 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

Would nice if it were so, PP but it isn't. I don't believe such a trip will be possible for us. I have to be very careful in my spending and planning.

10:30 AM
Blogger Selba said...

An artistic vase... :)

Can you tell more about Duhuang?

Someday...hopefuly, I will visit Macau and China again *crossing fingers*

6:01 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:35 PM
Blogger PinkPanther said...

Happy:
I am glad you like it. Now, I know why ladies love receiving flowers.;D

PandaB:
Are you sure? Who knows what will happened in the future!

Selba:
For more information about Duhuang, please click here

10:52 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

China never ceases to amaze me. I hope I get a chance to visit there sometime, too.

9:12 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moody:
The door of China opens/welcomes for you at any moment!
The China_Doll still expects for your visit as usual!

12:11 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

PP - Who knows what will happened in the future!

Answer: I do.

10:52 PM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:09 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy again:
The tour expenses are much cheaper than from Macao to Xian. It costs around USD890. Um…I think it isn’t the money problem for PandaB to consider that. Perhaps something had happened that related to political views and gave him a bad impression of China. That’s why he said an affirmative answer.

10:07 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

PP - If I may be blunt, I don't care for the public discussion of my finances.

7:24 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch!! This lovely Panda seemed sore at P.P.
Well..here’s a bucket of bamboo to U. ;^)

3:36 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home