Life of Interspersion

27 June 2007

Deplorable Fishes

I believe most of office ladies would like to plant some mini plants or to rear some fishes in the office. My colleague isn’t an exceptional one.
She bought 6 fishes and put it in a small glass fish bowl which decorated so colorful on April. At that moment, fishes have been happily lived together.

One month later, I felt sad for two fishes. What was happened?

The Black Moor Goldfish ate half body of two small gold fishes because of he felt too hungry or without enough forage to eat? Finally, the black one dead too, I thought the little fishes were stuck into his belly and choked him died. (O.M.G.!!!).

Well, one day on last week, after my colleague helped her lovely fish to refill water {have you noticed that the fish bowl full of water?} One gold fish swam out from the fish bowl and slide down onto the floor. (Seems like suicide. {l.o.l})
Even worst, my colleague stepped it into a flat shape and even without noticed that.

What a poor fish family or a small group of friends?!?

I doubt the last two will be die or not! Sooner or later. :-P

8 Comments:

Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

That bowl is too small to have that many fish in it! Overcrowding fish isn't a good idea. It causes issues with food, oxygen, hygiene, and security, meaning the fish are liable to get sick and die soon if they don't kill each other. A bowl that small shouldn't have more than two!

8:31 PM
Blogger Wayne said...

ya 2 small.. maybe u need some O2 for the fish?

11:28 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

...and then there were none. Poor fish. Your college needs to do some research to learn how to care for them, which kinds of fish are compatible, container size, etc.

Nice idea though. The last pic is cute.

9:04 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys, I’ll pass yours opinion to my colleague. I think she isn’t that lazy to change water for fishes (2 or 3 times per week). At the beginning, urrg..urrg…urrg

The fish bowl is definitely small to obtain incompatible or might internecine fishes there. :=)

I prefer she put a pair of Kissing Fish/Siamese Fighting Fish in it.

10:53 AM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

If she puts a couple of male Siamese fighting fish in there one of them will wind up floating upside down minus its fins very quickly. Those things are really aggressive!

9:05 PM
Blogger panda_eyed said...

Lol, it's cruel to laugh, but I can't believe your colleague stepped on a fish and didn't realise! Hehe..

Aww, I'd love to have fish in my office. I think someone would probably kill it out of boredom though...

Cute fish, but I had to look for ages to spot them in that pic because it's such a multi-coloured bowl! :) xx

1:27 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panda_eyed:
Ei..ei...ei.. don’t laugh. It’s true cruel to laugh. I told her that her fish jumped down onto the floor, then she noticed it. I wonder would she be a kind of people to look for her baby when she uses a baby carrier to carry her baby at back in the future. ;-p

Thanks , my Fish Farming Expert--The Moody Minstrel. What kind of fish suits for her little fish bowl?
A couple of moodiness fishes or what?

3:33 PM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

Talk about fish jumping off reminds me of a colleague who fell off the motorbike on the way to work one morning. The sad part of it is that her husband didn't even notice she jumped ship, er.. I mean bike. He only realised it when he reached our office.

I know this is hilarious so you can laugh. We all did, but poor colleague of ours, she suffered a sore bottom and some cuts and bruises.

5:37 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home