Life of Interspersion

07 March 2007

Again, I got tagged again! *O*

A pretty Indonesian lady Selba said “Tagging someone means that he/she cares about you!!!” Hey, care or tease? ^_~. In whatever, here is my homework for you.

5 reasons why I blog?

1) Curious
Initially, I was very inquisitive to read my net friend’s blog and kept track to know how was of my friend’s interesting life in overseas. From there, I linked to others blogs and read so many amazing issues, highly valued/interchanged comments from some of people who never know each other in the real world. Perhaps you could refer to
Vikings and Panthers and see how Pandabonium described me. That’s how I started my blog. *blush* (Thanks Panda again)

2) More authentic and forever
Since blogs are posted to the web-site that are available at once and remain live unless you take them down or cease them. People are expressed their thought, point of views, more or less like on-line diary. Unlike those text messages in YM, MSN, Icq or Skpye which were scrappy snatches and feigned so much.

3) Learning
From blogging, I learnt some computer program languages and quite new techniques to create my own web-site. The great benefit to me is: pushing me to write /practice in English writing skill. (Coz English isn't my mother-tongue).

4) Sharing
A very convenient, good channel to share our cultures, interesting stuff with other people.

5) Knowing friends
Glad to know all of you in here. Cheers!!!! ;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Selba said...

Of course tagging means he/she cares about you!!! not teasing, hehehe.... :)

Thanks for doing the tag!!!

*hugs*

9:40 AM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

Oh, P.P., we all love you, and you know it!

(Move over, Selba! It's my turn next!)

9:22 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

Those are great reasons, PP. We've all been enriched by the things you've shared with us and hope you'll keep it up.

9:34 AM
Blogger Wayne said...

'德' 唔好玩几. 但是渎人的 '德'可以散发时间. haha!

11:41 AM
Blogger panda_eyed said...

Some very good reasons, esp number 5! Glad to have made a new friend xx :)

12:07 AM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

PP, yes, those are great reasons and I have learned much from your sharing. Keep up the good work.

7:43 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Web-Chums!

*HUG! HUG!*

9:29 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home