Life of Interspersion

22 January 2009

Hot Dog or Sandwich?

Good news! Good news! [At least to me] .

I found a new Subway store opened lately in Macao which is a very good meal store to me. Why? It is very near my office that means I’ve another choice for choosing my lunch what to eat during a short rush lunch break.

Whoa…so Giant bread, the size is 6” or 12” long. That’s why it called “Subway


Ok, here is a Menu, though it is a bit blur, but if you click on it to make it large, then you can see prices are quite expensive.
I bought an Italian BMT[Biggest, Meaties & Tastiest] for my breakfast. I shared it with my colleague, both of us felt FULL. :-P

6 Comments:

Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

You SCUM!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Subway, and the nearest one here is a two hour drive away!

(Turning green...
Turning greeeeeeeeen....)

9:56 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

Oh, I forgot...happy Chinese New Year!

9:57 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha..ha...I need 5 minutes walking to there from my office to order my BIG sandwiches :-P

You SCUM!!!!!!!!
If I am, then what are YOU???

11:09 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

Jealous.

9:23 PM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

I am ignorant. No idea where's the nearest outlet. LOL

7:58 PM
Blogger Robin CHAN said...

haha, it is called subway, because normally, it is situation near the subway where people grab a sandwich and hope on the subway.. in a hurry.

not bread as long as a subway.. hahahahahaa

9:25 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home