Life of Interspersion

07 July 2007

A Tag by a Wonder Doggie

Considering there aren't so many doggies have their own blogs, especially this cutie Wonder Dog-- Momo, she is playing baby tag lately. Okay, I accept your tag, here it is.

Here are the rules:

- Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight facts and post these rules.
- At the end of the post, chosse some people to get tagged and list their names.


1) I am the only member in my family who has two adorable and deep dimples. People often said having such dimples would become un ugly wrinkle when grow older. (argh…argh!!!)

2) I was born in a small village in Mainland China, then followed with my parent immigrated to Macau since seven and grew up in this little and peaceful city.

3) I don’t like spice food and raw food (e.g. vegetables or oysters).

4) One of my unforgettable trips was to New Zealand in 5 years ago which was also the first one that I traveled alone.

5) When I was in Grade 2, one day I went to play in my classmate’s home (her house was very big, liked a castle) after class without informed my mother. She almost looked for me everywhere and from our neighbors. :-p

6) I am single and keep expecting or looking for my dream Prince appears.

7) I love reading books/magazines in a Cyber café Library for a whole day.

8) I guess it’s one of my weird habit (but it’s ture), I got used to peel off crust of any bread first before eating.



Oh..suddenly I can't think of who to tag. Um...um .Selba, Wayne and Happysurfer.

14 Comments:

Blogger Selba said...

You don't like raw food? so no salad or sushi for you? :D

I got tagged!!! kekeke...

7:18 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

What did your mother do after you came back from your friend's house?

9:45 PM
Blogger Wayne said...

omg i don't usually do tags lae..... wait i think ar.. hahahahahahaha!

11:41 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selba
Of course not! Except Nigiri, there’re countless sushi suit for me to eat. E.g. Gunkan, Norimaki, Inari (with deep fried tofu inside)…
Hey, don’t forget still have fruit salad, chicken salad, potatoes salad…^_^

The Moody Minstrel
Luckily my mother isn’t a pitiless person, she didn’t use a feather duster to lash me. :-p
She only taught me with some harsh words in a truth method and nagged me for a while.

Wayne
um..um...I'll trace in your blog.(he..he...he..)

3:15 PM
Blogger Momo the Wonder Dog said...

Thanks for doing this PP. I learned some fun things about you.

I bet people are just jealous about your dimples.

9:21 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

I know I am!

10:26 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

m.m.
Needless to say! :P

11:56 PM
Blogger Selba said...

Pinkpanther, I just remember that I've done this tag before, sorry yah...

11:24 AM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

What kind of books do you usually read at the cybercafes?

8:37 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An encyclopedia. ;^)

Oddly, I am interesting to read a book (in Chinese) lately about the Energram of nine different personalities.

It writes about some techniques how to get along with people in different kind of personality and also tells us to know ourselves personality better.

I tried and also like to establish a better contact with my friend who is so glum, boast and haughty; but it doesn’t work. :-(

10:50 PM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

PP, #8) I guess it’s one of my weird habit (but it’s ture), I got used to peel off crust of any bread first before eating.

I do this peeling off the skin with pau (dumplings) only.

Hey, thanks for thinking of me enough to tag me but I'm not good with tags, so I'll have to decline. Thanks though.

5:13 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy:
Never mind. I think I might figure out your characters or something about you during your weekly quizzes & comments. :-P

11:15 PM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

PP, haha... clever girl. So, what have you been up to these days? No new updates?

10:22 PM
Blogger panda_eyed said...

I don't like raw food either really, but I can be persuaded to eat certain salads occasionally! :) I tried raw fish sushi recently, and you know, it wasn't that bad! I am the opposite with spicy food though - I LOOOVVEEE chillies! The hotter the better! Hehe..

I too have a dimple - only one dimple though. Don't listen to those people - it's not going to become a wrinkle! No.. It's not! *stamps foot* :) xx

12:36 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home