Life of Interspersion

26 April 2009

"SPRING" update

I haven’t updated something in my blog for a long time. What a lazy bone I am. ^_^.
Lacked of energy, something pressured me lately or in whatever…

Oh, well, Ms. HappySurfer asked me is there any “Spring” update? Now, here you go Happy Suffer, some Spring blooming flowers to lighten me, you or other friends up.

I snapped these beautiful flowers on Sunday when I passed around a square near around my house area. Though I don’t know their names, can any one tell me? ;-p








7 Comments:

Blogger Robin CHAN said...

So So so nice..

spring is coming..

this time with more flowers, more pollen

and a
swine flu..

ah chooo

11:17 AM
Blogger HappySurfer said...

PinkPanther, nice Spring flowers. Hope you are doing well.

7:48 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

And thus a little spring color emerges in someone's interspersed life!

Some of those flowers look like they might be petunias, others like marigolds, but I don't know much of anything.

11:28 PM
Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

Maybe some pansies?

8:48 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

Beautiful blooms. Yes, I can name them for you - let's see....
There's Mary, and Bob, Penelope, Margaret, Maurice....

Sorry. ;^)

12:58 AM
Anonymous PinkPanther said...

Robin:Do take care of your doggies and kittens, and of course U when the swine flu spreading so fast.
No swine flu affects S.G., I hope!

Hey, don’t copy ah chooooooooo from that Moody guy. ;-p this is his symptom in Spring season. o_O

PandaB.:U named them wrongly. There’s should be Pandabonium, Momo the wonder dog, Moody Minstrel and..... ^_^

12:22 AM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

Ah, you are right.

And... The pinkish-purple flowers in the 1st picture and the 2nd to last picture are a variety of impatiens. They are use a lot as ground cover in Hawaii.

5:51 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home