Life of Interspersion

16 March 2008

Q….Q……clawed toys

What a lovely Chinese Bride & Groom piggies.

An orange crab and blue sea urchin phone straps.

I chose Pinkpanther's one as for my mobile phone strap.

Thanks to my cousin, gave me these cute cute clawed toys from claw vending machines from JP. He often guides tour to Japan and likes to play that kind of game machines. That's why he brought lots of trophies back each time.

I am jealous of him, he is so smart. I have never clawed one up till now. :-p

5 Comments:

Blogger HappySurfer said...

Cute piggies.

11:37 PM
Blogger Pandabonium said...

I hope no one wants to eat the piggies!

I haven't tried one of those "claw" machines in oh.....40 or so years!

Cute stuff.

6:41 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but that seems like too much cuteness. It may be in violation of applicable cuteness laws. Do you have a license for it?

6:57 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to my Law Book, there isn’t such that law in it. Too much cuteness isn’t a crime, the Cuteness Police! You might envy of P.P.’s toys because you don’t have any.

10:39 PM
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, lucky u for your cousin to play & give u the toys.

i seldom play the clawed machines, but there is 1 other machine like a brick game that i play and the prizes are like handphones & ps2! :)

6:27 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home